Because we only open our estate to a small number of guests each day, a visit to Spottswoode is an intimate experience showcasing the beauty and bounty of our family-run Napa Valley winery. We invite you to explore our historic winegrowing estate, organic vineyard and idyllic gardens, and enjoy our renowned wines.
Tours & Seated Tasting
- By appointment only. Please telephone 707/963-0134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- Tour our estate vineyard, historic Spottswoode home and gardens, winery buildings, and beautiful “ghost winery” stone cellar
- Enjoy a seated tasting of the current vintages of Spottswoode Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Lyndenhurst Cabernet Sauvignon, and Spottswoode Sauvignon Blanc
- Length of visit: approximately 90 minutes
- Fee: $75 per person, a credit card holds your reservation
- Please Note: Due to the nature of our tastings and to ensure an intimate experience for all of our guests, we kindly request that all visitors be at least 21 years of age. Only certified service animals are allowed on the property. No other pets at the vineyard, please. Our winery dogs are at work! Thank you for understanding.
Reserve in Advance!
Tours and tastings are popular and space is very limited, so please reserve your “Spott” four to six weeks in advance.
- Phone 707/963-0134
- Email email@example.com
- Note: Office hours are Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–5:00 pm. Spottswoode is closed on weekends and major holidays.
- A Tesla charging station is now available for our visitors!
We look forward to welcoming you to Spottswoode!
Spottswoode Estate Vineyard & Winery
1902 Madrona Avenue, St. Helena, California 94574